Monday, September 21, 2015

Me!!!

     School so far is a pain I have so much work that I have no idea what to do. The teachers say "That the work is a no brainer thinking process", but I disagree. I just graduated from high school and I understand that I should know what I am supposed to do or how to do it. No, I don't this is very stressful for me. I bleat about the work and I just need a teacher or a student that would accompany me for some help understanding some homework that makes no sense to me and I am barely finding assistance to approach my needs. During the time I was in high school I was modified which means that I had help with understanding questions I didn't know on tests or homework. homework and just learning new school techniques is very challenging for me. I just simply do not have the ability if I have no thought about what is going on. Like I said before this is all new to me and I occur to really be trying the best I can do to make it through this semester.
    Something that is significant about me would be that I enjoy reading. Not the English type but the reading that you read books that are interesting. I read books to enhance my vocabulary so I know more words to use on my papers instead of using lame sucky words. But if I was asked to read a book it would have to be compelling so the book can grab my attention instead of leaving me to sleep while reading. I'm just big on reading and learning more than I already know.  

5 comments:

  1. i fell your pain girl you would think collage would be easy but you know what it might get easy one day. and when u said u rather read a book that is interesting i fell the same when it come to reading .

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fell your pain girl you would think collage would be easy but you know what it might get easy one day. and when u said u rather read a book that is interesting i fell the same when it come to reading .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would say keep trying dont give up no matter what because after all the struggle its all going to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would say keep trying dont give up no matter what because after all the struggle its all going to be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think its cool you read to enhance your vocabulary

    ReplyDelete